Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The girls with gma and gpa(aka The Mad Scientist). Don't you love the severed hand?

A house divided. Go SunDevils.(She went as a cheerleader!) Go Wildcats. (She went as her dad!)
The friends. See Madonna on the end?? She looked so much like her, it was scary!! Sorry about the darkness. I was having issues with my camera. I'm sure it was my fault!
My youngest daughter's pumpkin.

My oldest daughter's pumpkin. Her classroom theme is "The Island" so she carved waves and a palm tree. Cute!!


As you can see, Halloween was a success. By success I mean they kids got candy and the parents got to hang out and drink together. Yea!! The weather was perfect. There was a nice breeze so it wasn't too hot or too cold. I am glad it is over. Now there is Thanksgiving to think about, and finals, and then Christmas. I guess it is always something. I hope you all had lots of fun!!!

1 comment:

Dr Write said...

Cute! I'll have to post some pictures of Son. He was a cowboy with glasses. I guess it was a Geeky Cowboy. With a cap gun. Can't forget that.
Happy November! Don't forget to fall back.