Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tinker Bell and Pumpkins




The release of the movie Tinker Bell has been a heavily anticipated event in my house. So to celebrate its release yesterday, I hosted a premiere today. In case you don't know, fairies like to eat "Pigs in a Blanket", fresh pineapple, chocolate chip cookies, candy corn and popcorn!! The movie was lots of fun. After that, we had to carve Pumpkins for the annual Pumpkin Walk tomorrow at school. I think they turned out pretty cute. I probably have carpel tunnel but hey, the kids are happy. I can't believe Halloween is in two days. What??? Well Happy Halloween.

5 comments:

Dr Write said...

I made MB do the carving with Son. I make the seeds. That's my job. But we have two cute pumpkins on the steps. Tomorrow is the Halloween Parade at Son's school, along with all kinds of activities.
You should post pics of the girls in their costumes! Son is going to be a cowboy!

Anita said...

I love that they like High School Musical AND still like Tinker Bell.

ErinAlice said...

Oh yes, Dr. Write pictures of costumes tomorrow!! A cowboy?? Cute!!!

middlebrow said...

The seeds were very good.

ErinAlice said...

They always are MB. They always are.