Friday, October 10, 2008

Amazing Jakes!!

To top off the great fall break we have had, the girls and I went to Amazing Jake's.(check it out, it is pretty cool!) I took some cute pictures but not with my camera- with my phone and well, I did not get my phone because of its ability to take pictures so they aren't that great. But trust me, we had a blast!! The best thing about it is that everything is inside. So the girls rode rides, played mini-golf, went bowling, ate, rode more rides, ate some more....you get the idea. All and all it has been a great break. I can't believe it has been a week already!!! Hope you are all having an enjoyable fall so far. It is only supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow. Yes! I think fall might actually, finally be here.

1 comment:

Anita said...

We just got one of those recently. I've been wanting to take the boys - and not just because of the great name. Back to school this week? Enjoy the quiet.