Thursday, November 13, 2008

My new obsessions!!

During the campaigning I got sick of seeing him and McCain. But I must say now that he is president, I think I have a bit of a crush on him!!
These are truly sublime!! They are crispy and salty and healthier than you average chip or cracker. They are great with hummus. I can't get enough!!
Okay a pretzel, smothered in peanut butter, drizzled with caramel, then covered with chocolate? Oh and throw in a few peanuts for good measure. I mean what is not to like??
I am normally neutral when it comes to cleaning products but I just got this vacuum and I must say, it really SUCKS!!! I love it. How did I live without it???

4 comments:

Dr Write said...

I think it's hilarious that one of the things you love is a vacuum cleaner. We don't have enough carpet for me to love one that much, but if there were a device that could keep dust from accumulating pretty much everywhere in my house, I'd buy it.
Also: I want to try those pistachio chips!
Also: Who doesn't love President-elect Obama? What's not to love? He likes puppies!!

ErinAlice said...

Yes I know especially since I view cleaning as one of the necessary evils!! But this one does tile floors too. Yipee!! And with the amount of hair that Bailey loses, it is great to have. Pistachio chips: get them at Costco. They are less there.

Anita said...

I am SOOOOO with you on the Dyson. When we first got ours I vacuumed everyday. It's sort of hard to explain the attraction until you try it. I love mine so much that I am thinking of getting another one!

Unknown said...

I know it is a weird fascination. It kinda made me wish we had more carpet...just for a moment although it does great on my tile too!!