Thursday, November 06, 2008

Butterscotch Bear and a letter.


This week was my youngest daughter's turn to be Student of the Week. What does that mean? you might ask. Well the most important thing it means is that she got to bring home the class bear: Butterscotch. It was very exciting because he got to go trick-or-treating with us and everything. She took him everywhere. He is really quite tired now. After school today she gave her sister a letter she wrote. This is what it said:

Dear Sissy,
You are the best sister in the Holl intiyer WORLD!!!! (this is just how she spelled and punctuated everything).

How cute is that??

2 comments:

Dr Write said...

I love kid spell. Except when Son is writing a story in Writing Workshop and he spells out "excutid" as in "a bad woman was excutid." Yeah. That's boys.
Don't worry, it turns out the executed woman was my grandmother. When I protested, Son said, "it's not a true life story." Which is what I've said before, so serves me right.
But still, 2nd grade seems a bit early for the execution sub-plot. Sigh.

ErinAlice said...

Wow. But I like that he does writer's workshop, executions and all. And your grandmother? Very interesting. I think Freud would be quite interested in all of that b/c I am sure it means something.