Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Movies I've seen: A list

Okay so I have been tagged by Dr. Write to create an alphabetical list of my favorite movies or movies I have seen. As it turns out, most of these are my favorite. Here they are:

August Rush
Big Chill
Casablanca
Dirty Dancing
Ella Enchanted
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Good Will Hunting
High Fidelity
Ironman
Jumanji
Knocked Up
Legally Blonde
Memento
Nim's Island
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Pride and Prejudice
Quantum Leap
Ratatouille
Say Anything
Truman Show
Uptown Girls
Vanilla Sky
When Harry Met Sally
X-Files (the first one)
You've Got Mail
Zoolander

Whew!!! I did it.

2 comments:

Dr Write said...

Good list! It's amazing how many movies I forgot about while making my list, especially those x,y,z ones. Oh well.
I'm looking forward to seeing some movies...soon....someday....

ErinAlice said...

You and me both. Movie watching is definitely not on my to do list this week!!