Saturday, December 01, 2007

Week from Hell

Okay -did you ever have one of those days? How about one of those weeks? Well this week has been one of those weeks. I mean really- how much can one person take? First, on Monday, I got my car towed on campus. On Tuesday I had get new brakes on the truck, on Wednesday I had to get our house de-termited(apparently they are very common out here and are subterranean so you never ever see them!!). On Thursday I left my computer bag with my laptop AND backup hard drive sitting on the sidewalk-I drove away and forget to put it in my trunk. Fortunately for me it was found by a groundsman and returned to the police department. I also had a really bad allergic reaction to my hair dye and had to go to the dermatologist. Yikes. Today is Saturday and I am really hoping that the weekend will give me time to slough off the bad and channel good. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Dr Write said...

Holy crap that's a lot for one week. I hope the weekend has been better and that next week improves. It has to, right? Crazy.
Right now I am staying in from the snow and finishing all those little things that have to be done. Not fun, but then I get to feel tat sense of accomplishment, at least for one day.

Anita said...

That all just.stinks! Driving away from your computer so sounds like something I would do. I'm glad you got it back. Here's to a great weekend! Maybe a drink or two would help :)
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Erin Alice, your week makes me sad! Thank god (or whoever) that at the end of every week, is a weekend, a time to wash away all the annoyance of the week, and look forward to the next. And, this is why I do yoga, and pilates. They make me feel taller and energized. It's also why I drink! lisak