Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What I did today.

I am nearing the end of the semester. Here is a list of what I did today (just because my brain is so fried and I can't think of anything else to write):

1)Walked and saw a dead javelina by the side of the road.
2)Went to Costco (a highlight of my day).
3) Worked on a paper on the computer.
4)Read articles on the computer.
5)Posted a paper for my online class.
6)Picked up girls from school(also a highlight).
7)Read 2 chapters in book for a class tomorrow.
8)Made dinner(and then inhaled some).
9)Worked on paper again.
10)Drank beer.
11)Drank beer.
12)Went to bed.

I am thinking I am pretty much gonna to start it all over again tomorrow. Thank goodness for beer!!

1 comment:

Dr Write said...

Yes, I think these days just making it to bedtime is an accomplishment. And you went to Costco too. You deserve an award. And made dinner. I guess I made dinner, but it was a "here's some pasta, throw some things in a bowl, wala, dinner!" kind of affair.
But tonight, I'm making an actual dinner with rice and vegetables. So that's a step. And I need to start my grading. Like now!