Thursday, December 20, 2007

Snow day....in AZ!!!





Now to most people having a snow day means there is no school. But here in AZ having a snow day means the snow is brought to the school. That's right for just $100.00 a ton, snow can be made and blown onto the playground out here in sunny Phoenix. I must say all the kids really loved it. There wasn't much and to those of you that have more than enough snow I am sure it seems like craziness. But this is AZ and many of these kids have never even seen snow. Can you imagine??? So here a few pictures of my Nanooks of the North in the gloves that they get to wear once a year-and this was it!!! I hope all of you are enjoying whatever kind of weather you are having and Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Dr Write said...

That's hilarious! I was actually hoping for a snow day today, but it was not to be. MB measured 7 inches on the car. But now the sun is out and its gorgeous. I think we might go sledding....

Anonymous said...

Thats sooooo cool! I wish that the GPA would have a ton of snow put on our playground. We got ~9 inches of snow and our district was the only district thst didnt get a snowday!
xoxo~
Elizabeth