Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally!!!!!



Yea! I am officially done for the semester. Over the weekend I:
1)Posted grades for the classes I am teaching.
2)Finished reading and writing a paper for an online class I am taking.
3)Worked on two papers for another class I am taking.
4)Did research for yet another one of my classes.
5)Put up the Christmas tree.
6)Finished my Christmas cards.
7)Threw a Christmas party(fun!).
8)Went to a play.

Yes well it isn't hard to see what the highlights were and why I am feeling a bit tired right now!! The play we took the girls to see was The Quiltmakers Gift after the book of the same name. It was very well done and held at the Phoenix Art Museum's theater. We had a great time. The pictures above are a couple we took before we went. After the play we went to my mom's where we got to eat Gigi's homemade potato soup and ice cream sundaes for dessert. Yum!! I have just returned from my last class of the semester. Only one more semester of classes to go and then...well I don't want to rain on my own parade so I'll just leave it that. It has been cold here and rainy. We are loving it. I am wearing long sleeves, jeans and shoes that are not flip flops. What a concept. Okay well I am sure everyone is in full holiday mode. Happy Holidays everyone!! Oh and a big Happy Birthday to Dr. Write and Middlebrow. I am a lame sister. I will call tomorrow. I promise.

3 comments:

Dr Write said...

Congrats on being done! I still have some grading to do. But not much. Right now, I'm going to take a shower and then go out to breakfast. I love being out of school before Son!
The pictures are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children!! And, of course, a beautiful mother! Bully for you (isn't that what gma used to say?). I know how you feel, I feel like everyday there's something. I'm cooking dinner right now (thank god for the crock pot) which I'll have later with beer or wine (thank god for beer and wine.) But I love the holidays, so it's all good! kisses for the kids! lisak

Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you that I do that too, that thing about the toilet paper. Isn't that funny? Sometimes I wonder if they go in later and think, who changed the toilet paper around? And sometimes I wipe off the counter, totally sick!! lisak