Tuesday, November 06, 2007

List about lists

Okay since there seems to be a plethora of list making going on I thought I would join in the fun. I decided to make a list of things that I want to make a list about. This will come in handy when I am trying to figure out what to make a list of.
1) My obsessions. This is a good one because my obsessions change so it will probably never be the same list twice.
2)My pet peeves. Again this one is nice because like my obsessions, they change according to my mood.
3)Places I would like to go.
4) Places I don't ever want to go.
5)Best songs of all time-good for discussions as most people have an opinion about this.
6)Best tv shows of all-see number 5.
7)Top Ten lists-can really be anything.
8)Things I would like to do before I get too old.
9)Things I wish I didn't have to do.
10)Favorite lists.

Why am I writing this? Because I am supposed to be doing homework or laundry or something(see number 9). Any other list ideas???

No comments: