Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions???

Because it is New Years Day I think I need, like many others have done, to make some resolutions. Of course the only resolution I ever really kept was the one I made last year which was not to make any resolutions. That is always a good one but here are a few others I might consider:

1)Spend more time outside(this only applies to Jan-Apr or May).
2)Walk Bailey everyday-this actually is the same as #1 really.
3)Get another year older-of course since my daughter was born on my birthday 8 (almost) years ago I haven't actually had a bday since then so I am not sure I will age this year either but maybe.
4)Survive the PhD program one more year. This is actually harder than it sounds. If I did age this would definitely speed up the process.
5)Say Yes when I can and No when I should....this too is harder than it sounds and made even more difficult with children.

That is it-for now. I hope you all enjoyed a safe and happy holiday season. Happy New Year!!

No comments: