Sunday, January 20, 2008

A letter

Here are the contents of a letter my oldest daughter gave to my husband and me:

Dear Mom and Dad, I love you. You are the best. I'm so glad to have you two. I love you so so so so so so so much! I'm so so glad you give me apurtunitis (her spelling :) ) to do things. I'm lucky to have you two. Yours truly

Okay if that isn't the sweetest thing! I'm saving it in case I need it later-when she's a teenager.

Also I had to take her to the doctor for something, which turned out to be nothing and in the car on the way back to school she said: "Mom, call Dad and tell him it's just puberty." Hilarious!!!

1 comment:

Dr Write said...

Oh no! Not puberty! Not yet!
I too am shoring up for the teenage years. Like when Son wants to sit on my lap or cuddle. I just need to take advantage. Soon he'll be wanting me to leave him alone.