Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!



This is what I do when I don't want to work. I procrastinate. I blog. I read ratemyprofessor.com (funny). I clean(this is the last resort). So since I am in the procrastinating mood, I thought I would show these pictures of my girls after a mud fight in the backyard. We had just had a full day of rain (yea weather!) and the girls decided to go play in the mud. When they came to the back door I saw them. I started to speak and my oldest said: "Mom. Don't get mad. We are kids. Don't you want us to have fun and enjoy life." Yes. Indeed. So I threw them in the tub and their clothes in the washer. Everyone and everything is clean and they had fun. I am off to do school work. Or clean. Or both. Or neither.

1 comment:

Dr Write said...

Don't you want to have fun and enjoy life? Yes you do. Me too! But, alas, I have to prepare for class. Onward!