Saturday, January 26, 2008

Love is in the air

Well I was tagged by Dr. Write to make a list of things I love. This is pretty easy for me. I love love. I am pretty sappy when it comes to love but I will try not to make it too sentimental. Okay here it goes:

1) I love food. Mostly food that I know I shouldn't and that I don't really want people to know I eat like french fries and potato chips. Or really bad for you cereal like Cap'n Crunch or Lucky Charms!! I don't eat these things often but when I do I totally love it!!
2)I love romantic comedies. I just love to get sucked into a good love story. And yes I usually know how it is going to end before it even begins but that is what I love. I don't even really care who is in it I just love them. I don't get critics who waste time reviewing them. I mean what is the point? They usually say things like: It was too predictable (well yea) or it was unoriginal (duh). I always wonder what they expect when they go watch movies with titles like "You've Got Mail" or "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days." Really people. Come on.
3)I love the sun. Yes I know I better love it but I really love feeling the sun on my skin. It feels better when it is a nice 75 out instead of a sweltering 120 but I must say I like laying out(with sunscreen on of course) and just feeling the warmth. Also it is a good excuse to drink Margaritas!!
4)I love my family. I know-Ahh!! We all went out to lunch today and my youngest says:"I love being in this family." How cute is that? I mean what else can I say??
5)I love my DVR. I don't know how I could live without it. Watch a commercial? Please. I also really hate it when it doesn't record a show it was supposed to but I only feel that way because I really really love it.
Okay that does it for now until I think of everything I forgot.

1 comment:

Dr Write said...

I know I would love a DVR if I had one. And I love TV so much anyway. Also I love food. And family.
Good list!