Friday, August 31, 2007

Power point presentations

Well the other day my oldest daughter informed me that "I want more homework." HUH???? To which my husband said "That's your daughter!" So after talking with her teacher it was agreed that she would do a power point presentation. She chose giraffes. It was quite fun having her tell me what to write. Lines such as: "This is an image of a giraffe laying down." Well she presented it to her class today and it went really well. Geez I don't think I did a power point presentation until I was at least 27, she is 7.
Next up-helping me write my dissertation. Yes!!

1 comment:

Dr Write said...

Well. We shouldn't be surprise right? I bet the kids loved it. Giraffes AND visuals. Good stuff.
Maybe she can do a few presentations for me to present to my class?