Monday, August 06, 2007

Back in town and back to school




We just returned from our 2 week vacation (details later) but I thought I would post the most exciting news first, the first day of school!! Yes believe it or don't, the girls had their first day of school today. Kindergarten and second grade. I can't believe it. I was home all alone today. Not that I noticed. I was busy unpacking and washing and buying groceries. But still it was a bit lonely. I can't really believe that both of my girls will be gone all day. Whatever will I do with myself?? Well I have a list a mile long and school starts for me in about 3 weeks so this won't last forever. Because I am a mom, I have pictures of their first day. They are two of the cutest girls alive!! Yes they chose the same shirt but opted for different skirts. Hope all of you have a great first day of school too!!

No comments: