Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Summer Sun Shrinks Cerebellum?

Summer is in full swing out here. Swimming, tanning, sweating, doing TaeBo. We watched the University of Arizona win the college softball championship (Go Wildcats!). Daughter 1 saw how they were all in good shape and she commented: "Maybe they do Taebo."

Later Daughter 2 asked if I drove a Porsche. "No, but close. I have a Taurus." "Umm-I thought it was a Porsche." I couldn't tell if it was disappointment in her voice or not.
Maybe too much sun does effect the brain. If this is the case, we are all screwed.

1 comment:

Dr. Write said...

Wow. That's cool that they won. And in that heat? Insane.
I'm finding that this might be the summer of deep conversation where Son is concerned. Maybe I'll blog about it. But it's making life more interesting.
Side note: I don't drive a Porche either. So there you have it.
And my brain is definitely shrinking or swelling or something. Maybe it's dehydrated. (Although it is raining).