Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day



I would like to take this opportunity to say Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. We spent the day at the pool and BBQing. We grilled halibut and squash. It was delicious. For dessert I made Wayne his favorite- Vanilla Ice Cream. We put some fresh blueberries on top. Yummy! My daughters like to make Daddy stuff so here is a picture of what I and they made at As You Wish. He is getting quite a collection of bowls and cups. The small blue bowl was done by me and is currently being used to hold his pick collection-no small feat!! The purple and green bowl was done by our youngest daughter. She loved the "sponging effect". The dog is meant to look like our dog Bailey (and it is pretty close) done by our oldest daughter. Hope you all have fun with your loved ones.

1 comment:

Dr. Write said...

Aww! I love the pottery collection. Very nice. And the grilling sounds great. I meant to get MB a grill, but forgot. Must get one before the summer ends.
Have you grilled cantaloupe? It is supposed to be good. I'll try it and let you know.
Happy Fathers' Day to WH.