Friday, June 08, 2007

Bragging...

Since it is every mothers right to brag about her kids I thought I would share some of the top conversations I have had with my girls lately.

Daughter 1: Mom, what is precautious?
Me: Do you mean precocious?
D#1: Oh yea that.
Me: It means wise for your age.
D#1:You mean like me?
Me: Uh-huh.
D#1: That's funny. When I read it I thought it was precautious.

Me: Hey do you need to go to the bathroom?
D#1: No because I haven't had any beverages lately.

Me: What is going on in the movie?
D#2: Oh that man just defeated the monster. You know mom, he beat him.
Me: Yes I know what defeated means.

D#2: Mom, Carson likes me. Everyone in my class likes me. I'm funny.
Me: Well I am glad you get along with everyone but...
D#2: But it's true.

I am sure there are more but that is all I can think of right now. I am sure there will be more later as we have been having lots of fun so far this summer.

1 comment:

Dr. Write said...

This morning I heard Son using the word "smithereens" as in "He smashed the guy to smithereens." I was impressed. Plus, it reminded me of that 80s band, The Smithereens.