Monday, April 16, 2007

FINALLY!!..and Happy Birthday



well after days of "Check the mail mom." and "Did they come yet mom?" or "When will they get here mom?" They have indeed finally arrived. Yes the long awaited American Girls made it to our house safe and sound (thanks Penmans!!). Here are a few pictures of the girls and their dolls. Daughter Two's girl is Molly and Daughter One's is Katelyn but we call her Kate for short. We have been in a flurry of American Girl clothes and shoes. But it was, worth the wait. Also I am wishing daughter one a very happy 7th birthday. The other night in bed she said: "Mom it's okay that we share a birthday because it's more exciting for kids then adults."
"Why?" I asked
"Because kids get better stuff."

Well there you have it. I guess I really am still 29 since I haven't offically had a birthday since she was born.

2 comments:

middlebrow said...

She's right. Kids to get better stuff.

Dr. Write said...

Cute! I imagine those dolls will be around for some time to come. Next year you'll have to have birthday parties for the dolls as well. And they'll have to get gifts.
But she is right. Maybe this year I'll have a kid birthday and ask for toys!