Friday, October 20, 2006

Things that make ya go Hmmmm...

Well it has been forever since I posted. It's mostly because I don't really have much to say. This is new for me since I think, if it were possible, I would have talked in the womb. However I heard a conversation between my daughters that well made me go Hmmm....my youngest daughter was explaining to her older sister that she was a princess and that this meant she was no longer prone to experience normal bodily functions. For example she said: "Princesses don't burp or do other things.." Well that is useful information. The next day my oldest daughter and I have an interesting conversation in the car.

daughter: "Mom, I'm not into body jewelry."
Me: "What do you mean by body jewelry."
daughter: "you know, piercing my nose, tongue, lip."
Me: "oh really and what about the belly button?"
daughter: "oh no, not that either."
Me: "Where did you hear about that?"
daughter: "I just heard it and I decided."

Glad that's out of the way!!

1 comment:

Dr. Write said...

Glad you took care of that! Now just remind her when she's thirteen, and sixteen, and eighteen. I can't imagine her with a piercing anyway. What about #2? I love that she has found a way around those bodily functions. I'm sure Son would like that as well.