Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Things I love!!

My dog Bailey!!

My youngest daughter and her unique style.

My oldest daughter-I especially love them when they read!

My super husband.

This one speaks for itself.

Since I have spent the last few days doing and thinking about things I hate-writing papers about random and obscure educational theory and getting work done on my car-I thought I would post pictures about some of the things I love. Other things I love that I don't have pictures for are: chips and salsa(all Mexican food really), pedicures, massages, chocolate and doing nothing and/or reading by the pool. Yes, I do also love the rest of my family like my parents and my sisters, of course. How could I forget them??? What do YOU love??

3 comments:

Dr Write said...

So funny. I happen to be drinking a Corona right now (two limes!). Yes, it's not quite 3 pm, but I did turn my grades yesterday, and I ran AND walked today, so I deserve it! Also I just ate half a bowl of pinto beans with salsa and an avocado. Middlebrow ate the other half. I also love chocolate and Son and dog (though sometimes I don't like the dog..._). I also love movies and TV and trash fiction.
And my sisters. :)

ErinAlice said...

Oh yes I need to add my family, how rude!!!

ErinAlice said...

Oh and made for tv movies even though I shouldn't. And musicals. Yea Grease!