Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ouch!!



What are those pictures of? You might ask. Well before I explain, let me start by saying that there are not many disadvantages to living by a golf course. But there is one. Sucky golfers!! Those pictures are what happened today when some really bad golfer hit our door. Now why does he/she have to be bad?? Well our house is basically right at the tee box so to hit our door the ball would have had to fly either straight out from or behind the person hitting a ball. Now I am all for golfing but if you suck, please find another hobby. :) Just another day in paradise!!!

2 comments:

Dr Write said...

It seems inevitable. Because aren't a portion of the golfers just bad? Do you have to pay for it? Did the guy/gal fess up or is it on you?

ErinAlice said...

Unfortunately we weren't home when it happened and I can't imagine anyone would confess to being that bad! So, yes it is on us. And yes I have seen many bad golfers but this is REALLY bad.