Thursday, May 29, 2008

Misc. Etc. Whatever

I have not been good about posting pictures of the girls' life events so I thought I would post them together here.



The singing program of Mary Poppins songs.

The girls right before their piano recital. They both memorized their songs and are becoming quite the piano players!

Miss E's Kindergarten graduation. This is her teacher. She put together a very sweet program. My babies are growing up!

My Uncle Paul was in town and had rented a Mustang convertible. My daughters LOVE these so he took us all for a ride. They loved it!! Thanks Paul.
Here they are swimming at the pool at our gym. It is a great pool and they have lots of fun. We will go here a lot over the summer.

2 comments:

Dr Write said...

Cute! Ha! Paul and his Mustang. Sounds fun.

Anita said...

The pool......yay summer!!!!