Saturday, February 09, 2008

Super Tuesday??

Since I am a registered Independent, yes that's right, I can't vote here in AZ. So I sat on my couch, with a beer, and watched the results of everyone else's votes. My hubby and I were telling the girls who the candidates were. Here is a conversation I had with my oldest daughter:
Daughter (pointing to a picture):Who's that?"
Me: "Oh that is Hillary Clinton."
Daughter: "A girl?"
Me: "Yes"
Daughter: "Oh come one mom. You know a girl should run the country. Come on."
Me: silence
Daugther: Well?
Me: "Well it's just that.....you see I....it's like....(daughters look like they might cry).Yes I think that it would be great if a woman ran the country."

You know this parenting thing would be a LOT easier if life wasn't so complicated.....

No comments: