Friday, February 15, 2008

Anniversary and Valentine week!!



What a great and crazy week this has been. On Tuesday the hubby and I celebrated our 14th anniversary. That's right, 14!!! He gave me beautiful roses and chocolate. I mean really what else could I want. I think I will keep him around for a few more years. :) I had lots of fun helping my oldest daughter make a Valentine box. Remember that?? I probably had more fun than her. Of course both girls got loads of cards and candy from their friends and teachers. Above is a picture of the box and of the flowers. My favorite part of the week was getting a hand made anniversary card from our oldest daughter. Here is what it said:
Happy Aniversery! (Inside) Great Job! Keep it up! 14 years?! WOW! From your very excited daughter. How sweet. A little encouragement never hurts!

2 comments:

Anita said...

HA! An anniversary card that states "Keep it up!" "way to go" Now, that's funny! At least it wasn't a sympathy card.

Dr Write said...

Yeah, I found myself being a little bit of a control freak about the Valentine box, so I had to let go and let Son put teeth on his. It worked out.
Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long! Wow! Keep it up!
Congrats!