Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Cool!


I mean that both literally and well, not. What is that a picture of you might ask. It's frost!! Why did I take a picture of frost? Well frost isn't a big deal this time of year most places but it is the first time we had frozen water here!! My daughters had to feel the ground. I heard people talking about how they had a bit of frost on their windows and how cold it is. Okay I won't say cold but 35 is chilly. For sure. Of course I heard the high this weekend is supposed to be in the 70's so whatever. I knew it wouldn't last which is why I had to take a picture of it. Oh and Happy Super Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

Dr Write said...

I don't believe it! And right now Son is drinking hot chocolate because I didn't want to drive him to school in the crazy snow. Yes, more crazy snow. It keeps coming!

ErinAlice said...

Crazy snow!! I remember those days. Is it snowing there?? It is turning out to be a nice day but it was BRRR this morning. Hot chocolate sounds yummy!! I hope he got to school alright.

Anita said...

I know jealousy is a bad thing....but I've gotta be honest.....70 sounds glorious to me! I am debating about joining Erik on a trip to Scottsdale in the beginning of March...tempting!