Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall Break



The girls had the week off for "Fall Break". Funny because we don't really have "fall". However, we drove the girls to "fall" while their G'ma was out from MN. We went to Jerome, Sedona and Flagstaff. In Flagstaff we were able to soak up the 55 degree weather. We rode the ski lift up the mountain where it was 28. WOW!! It sure was pretty. The girls also got to see leaves changing colors. We had a great time. I only took video of our trip to Flagstaff but I have one of the hubby, his mom and the girls in Jerome. I have also included one I took of the girls when I took them and their G'ma to the Rainforest Cafe. They bought stuffed snakes. We had a great time!! School starts again on Tuesday but we had a great break. Happy Fall to everyone who actually gets to experience it.

No comments: