Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss E!!







Today is my youngest daughter's 6th birthday. This morning she said(with dramatic flair) "I'm six today, bye bye five!" Here are a few pics of the family party we had last night. Tonight I am making what she requested: cheeseburgers, my homemade Spanish rice and a green salad. The second pic is of the birthday girl with a cookie bouquet from the Penmans. How darling (and delicious)!! Tomorrow she is having a party at RoyalTea where the girls get to dress up, play games and have a tea party. Pics to follow. Happy Birthday Princess!!

1 comment:

Dr Write said...

Happy Birthday! I think I gave her a present in the spring. But maybe I'm the bad aunt...or at least the most forgetful of the aunts.
Tell her happy birthday from us. Talk to you soon.