Sunday, February 14, 2010

Two months!!??

Realized it has been 2 months since I last posted anything. 2 months?? Really? I am not sure where the time went. Lost in the holidays, and then post-holiday clean up. Lost again in the beginning of the year mayhem and beginning of the semester syllabus editing and proposal writing. Is it really the middle of February, already? I still have to post the pictures of the fabulous American Girl bunk bed-among other things. I still have a wreath hanging outside my door. Before I know it the school year will be over, I will be that much closer to finishing my dissertation but (probably) that much more behind in everything else...sigh.

4 comments:

Anita said...

I saw the bunk beds on facebook. I am quite certain that when I come back in my second life, I want to live as an American Girl Doll in the Harrison home.

P.S. Take the wreath down.....it's time....

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ErinAlice said...

Yes the wreath is down...it took me all of 5 minutes. And the lights. Yes our American Girls are definitely living right. Probably get more attention than me. :)

Unknown said...

Nice blog !!!
Thiet ke nha dep
Thi cong nha xuong
Biet thu dep
Nha pho dep
Cong ty nha vui