Friday, February 26, 2010

Huh????

Not quite sure who is going to have a harder time making it through my daughter's puberty, me or my girls! I mean really. My oldest daughter is getting ready for that "life talk" at school. When I started talking to her about she closed her ears and said "Mom! Just don't talk about it." To which I replied "Well you already know everything, so what is the big deal?" ..."Mom, just don't go there!" My youngest daughter spent the better part of Tuesday in tears. Sobbing...When did this parenting/life thing get so complicated? And so dramatic? Did I cry that much? Was I that sensitive? And I thought the toddler years were tough. Oh and I'm trying to finish school and I'll be 40 next year! You know that saying "You can't scare me, I have kids?" yea, I get it.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Okay, no no no. You are supposed to say how much easier it is now that your kids are more independent and all...At least I have boys? This parenting gig is really hard. Who knew?

Dr Write said...

Today Son referred to his junk as his "groin package." Enough said.

ErinAlice said...

Yea I thought older=easier but I'm not so sure right now. I guess it's just different? Not easier or harder? Parenting is not for the weak of heart.
Dr. Write that is hilarious!! I'm sure it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Roy said...

Funny post! Popped in on a random blog search. Thanks for the smile.

Anonymous said...

OMG Erin. I'm scared now. People keep warning me about the teenage years and that I'm in for it with my girls. I guess I should be grateful that they're still so young and no where near puberty...for now. Good luck and hope you get to blog again soon.

rsgoldfast said...

If you're a Players player, then you need to need to get excellent Runescape items. And then we are generally right here to tell you some methods to get these people.We all know, the action currency involving Old style Host is termed players '07 gold.

RS 3 Gold

Runescape 3 Gold