Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas Break 2008

Bob and the Bobettes!! Watch out. They have trench coats and they know how to use 'em.
All of us at a Mexican restuarant.
The cousins at Amazing Jakes!!
The girls cousins. Aww.
The girls with their gpa on our hike up South Mountain. Nice.

Since our break is coming to an end (gasp), I thought I would post some pictures from our fun vacation. My dad and his wife came to visit and then my sister and her two children. We have been having so much fun we don't know what to do with ourselves. We hope you all had as much fun as you could fit in. Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Dr Write said...

Nice pics! I forgot the MI contingent was there. Oh well. Thanks for the photographic update. Don't think too much about going back to school. It hurts.

ErinAlice said...

We should have called-but I tell you there wasn't one dull moment. We are all tired here. Today we are relaxing and trying NOT to think about school.