Sunday, December 14, 2008

Vegas baby!!

All the sister-in "Venice".

One of my favorite places in Vegas: The Belaggio!!
We ate at Toby Keith's restaurant. Wasn't he kind to pose with us??? :)
Our view from the 14th floor.
Umm, did I take a wrong turn somewhere???


Okay I am back from Vegas. It was a GREAT time. We walked. And drank. And then walked. And ate and drank. And then walked....you get the picture. It was great seeing all of my sisters!! We had a fabulous room and fabulous fun. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Now back to reality. UGH!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Oh, what fun. It's so great to see you with your mom and all of your sisters.

Dr Write said...

Yeah, reality is not so good, but luckily there is coffee here. And on the plus side, I got a good night's sleep, in my own bed, in my own time zone.
Good to see you! Miss you already!

Anonymous said...

And now you would see snow in Vegas! Glad you all got home safely, whether it was from NY, Venice, or anywhere else on the Strip!