Sunday, July 27, 2008

In the Pines, In the Pines...

We recently returned from Pinetop/Lakeside where we spent a week with the parental units and Dr. Write, Middlebrow and Son. It was a fabulous time with fabulous weather. I have some wounds that are still healing, but that is a story for another time. It was hard coming back to the heat but, unbelievably, school starts in one week so I gotta get in gear.





The cousins, ready for fishin!

Ready for the cover of Fisherman's World.

The cousins chillin' at the playground.
We ate here. I don't know how I feel about eating at a place where the mascot is a big fat pig but it was some of the best BBQ I have ever had and I shared a plate, so there is that. We are all excited here that school is starting soon. I will try to make this week drag on.....

2 comments:

Dr Write said...

Hey! Send me those pics. I like the ones of the cuzes throwing signs. Good luck. It was humid here last night, then it stormed. In celebration of our return, I'm guessing. Now it's fairly cool, but it can't last.
Good luck with all that back to school insanity!

Anita said...

Looks like fun - doesn't it sort of remind you of growing up in Idaho (minus the BBQ)?