Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hot, not that I'm complaining.

I got into my car and the thermometer said 100 degrees. Now that would be okay if it were in the middle of the day but it was 9:30 at night. That's right, night. Now some of you people might need the sun to actually make it hot. But not us......I mean come on. How can it still be so freaking hot when there isn't any sunshine???? Are you kidding me? I can take 100 during the day cause I blame it on the HOT SUN. I saw a man jogging tonight too. Jogging?? Why wait?? So you can be hot and not be able to see anything?? It really is unbelievable. Now mind you, this same thing happened last year, and the year before that and chances are it will happen next year. But every year I am just amazed that it can stay so blazing hot without the sun. But time will pass, winter will come, it will be in the 70's and I will probably forget this little tirade until, well, about a year from now. I hope you are all enjoying cool summer evenings. And by cool I mean NOT 100.

1 comment:

Anita said...

UGH!!! My Mom and Dad are coming to Denver for the boys' birthday on the 23rd and then heading to Phoenix to look at Real Estate - I think they are craaaaazy for going this time of year. I like your optimism in looking at couple of months ahead to the 70 degree weather.