Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss S.




Next week my daughter and I have a birthday. Tonight she is having a slumber party. She picked out the cutest table decorations. Yes, children of the 80's that is paisley!! They had a water balloon fight, played Twister, ate pizza and a cookie cake(yum). They also danced, sang and watched 101 Dalmatians. For breakfast we are having donuts and bacon. The breakfast of champions. It has been lots of fun. I can't believe she will 8. Where did the time go?? I almost forget it is my birthday except that I still turn a year older. If I don't celebrate will it still happen?? Anyway hugs and kisses to our dear daughter. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Dr Write said...

Those are cute plates! Excuse the lateness of our gift. I hope you both have the best birthdays. But I think if you share a birthday, then she just takes one of your years. I'm fairly certain that's how it works.