Thursday, July 12, 2007

California or bust!!!



The girls and I flew to Cali for a few days so we could all visit with our friends. We had a great time-I managed to NOT go to Disneyland or the beach...yes I am not too crazy about the beach in SoCal and we have been to Disneyland many times already. I was able to distract them with swimming, playing and spending the night with friends. It was a great time. The pictures are ones I took of the girls while we were there. They happened to pick out the same dress and they wore them to church. I think people thought they were twins!! They looked darling. Next week, we are off to Idaho. Geez the girls need to start school so I can rest...yea right!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hair!! I remember when T had the little girl bob-too cute, and so easy. Great for summer. LK