Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy 40th!!


Wayne: The Chris Farley years!!!!

My mom and me: Peace!!
The birthday boy. Doesn't look a day over 29.

The whole family.

Yesterday was Wayne's 40th birthday. We had a "choose your decade" costume party. Many people released their inner hippy. My look was inspired by Cher. Not the chap wearing, body revealing Cher of the 80's but rather the fully clothed bell bottom wearing Cher of the 60's.(Everyone was thankful for that!!) We all had lots of fun and the husband said it was his best birthday party ever. Of course, I think it was actually the only real birthday party he has ever had (I can give you that sob story at another time) but still, it was pretty fun. Happy Birthday dear. I love you!!

3 comments:

Dr Write said...

Hilarious. Where did Mom get that wig? I'll have to request that she wears it in Vegas, though she might end up picking up some men she doesn't want.
Very nice.
Where are the pictures of everyone after 4 margaritas? Dancing and swinging their hair? I want those pics!

ErinAlice said...

I know-when she pulled up to the house I about died. She got it at Savers...too much!! It was a pretty tame party so none of those pictures unfortunately but there is always Vegas cause you know what they say "What happens in Vegas....."

Anita said...

HA! Cher and Chris Farley make a great couple - your mom is a hoot! Happy Birthday Wayne!