Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blogmania

Having a blog can be quite high maintenance. (I don't think that is spelled right even though there is no red line...) Anyway I just "updated" my blog and changed the template and added stuff. It's kinda like having a relationship. You need to communicate and "pay attention" to it. You can't ignore it for too long or you get "Why haven't you blogged?"or "Where have you been?" Of course once you are a blogger, you can't go back. It is impossible. So here I go again.

My youngest daughter went on a field trip to Safeway. She brought along her camera. I am going to post some of her pictures tomorrow. She is quite the photographer. She's calling her series "Safeway through the eyes of a child." Profound. Utterly profound.

1 comment:

Dr. Write said...

I like the new look. And yes, we are a very demanding audience. We need attention.