Thursday, January 25, 2007

I sleep therefore I am

I noticed the other night after checking in on my sleeping girls that they way they sleep reflects their personality. For example the youngest one has a bed full of toys and stuff, rolls around all night and likes to sleep "on the edge" which of course she falls off of now and then. My oldest daughter sleeps on her back, with her hands by her side, her blanket on top of her in the middle of the bed and hardly ever moves. It seems to match up now however puberty is just around the corner and then, I'm sure, anything goes!!

1 comment:

Dr. Write said...

Yes! As you sleep, so you are. To whit, Son sleeps restlessly, often throwing off his much needed blankets, rolling around, changing position often.
I am the same way, sans throwing off the blankets. I like the blankets!